KILOO Software Engineer
Are you passionate about developing games – do you thrive with challenges in mobile platform development? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo is a team of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark, and we also have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer for our headquarters in Aarhus.
As a Software Engineer at Kiloo you will be working in a dynamic and dedicated game team, where your talent, expertise and flair for what makes a great game, will be put to good use.
In close collaboration with other programmers, you will be responsible for game development ranging from a large focus on UI, Internal systems and backend integration as well as handling platform specific challenges. Furthermore, you will take part in scoping game features and designing code architectures together with the rest of team.
- 2+ years of relevant experience, for example from the game development industry
- Extensive knowledge of the Unity3D game engine and C# is a definite plus
- You have a good understanding of OOP and creating robust and reusable code
- You are attentive to detail and always work to deliver the best quality possible
- Experience with native iOS and Android development is a plus
- You have experience with scoping features and transforming them into specific tasks
- You have strong spoken and written English skills
Your personal competences include:
- You love games!
- You are a team player that takes responsibility, and you also enjoy working independently
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where quality is king
What do we offer?
- The chance to work in a dedicated game team
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
Where do we go from here?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Software Engineer” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!