KILOO Associate Server Engineer
Does setting up and managing servers for millions of end users sound like an exciting job for you? Are you passionate about games? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo is a team of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark, and we also have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest.
We are currently looking for an Associate Server Engineer for our headquarters in Aarhus.
As our new Associate Server Engineer, you will be part of a small server operations team, which is part of a dedicated backend team providing the online services and technical infrastructure for our games. Your role in the team is to assist with configuring, maintaining and developing our server infrastructure, which is used by our backend developers and Game Teams. Your tasks will include setting up, updating and maintaining existing servers, taking part in designing and automating server infrastructures and reacting to monitoring alerts.
- You feel at home with the Microsoft server stack (Windows, MSSQL, IIS etc.)
- You have experience with Linux or Solaris servers, and love shell commands
- Experience with cloud services and virtual servers is a plus – experience with Microsoft Azure is an even bigger plus
- You have an eye for creating server infrastructures that can scale easily and you consider working with systems that need to be LIVE 24/7 an interesting challenge
- Experience working with MongoDB as well as scripting or programming is also considered a plus
- You might be a recent graduate, though experience with managing servers is a must
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written
- You love games!
Your personal competences include:
- You are a team player that takes responsibility, but you’re also good at working independently
- You are proactive when issues arise
- You keep up to date with new technologies and methods within your field
What do we offer?
- A position in the coolest game company – a chance only few people will get
- A chance to participate in building and running systems that serve millions of users every day
- An absolutely unique organizational culture with experienced and passionate colleagues
Where do we go from here?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and submit your CV and application letter using the form on our website. Alternatively, you can send us your CV and application letter to email@example.com. If you choose to send an e-mail, be sure to include “Associate Server Engineer” in the subject line of your e-mail, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!