KILOO BUSINESS ANALYST
Are you passionate about business and monetization in the gaming industry? Do you base your decisions on thorough research and analysis? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our team in Aarhus.
Your main responsibility will be to contribute to every aspect of game monetization.
You will be working with our current ad-network partners to maximize yield in the area of mobile advertising, maintaining the business relationship and keeping yourself updated on the industry trends, in order to optimize the measurable performance of existing business partnerships.
Similarly, you will suggest and drive new ideas to improve in-game monetization and user engagement and you will help define, collect and analyze the metrics to evaluate the impact of new features. You will also be responsible for disseminating the results of your analysis.
Finally, as a Business Analyst, you will evaluate and analyze incoming business proposals. As such, you will disseminate evaluations and performance scenarios to determine the fit to Kiloo’s business requirements. Through close cooperation with the CEO, the SVPO and other stakeholders, you will play a key role in every step of the process that leads to a new business partnership. You will refer to our Lead Analyst.
- You have a degree, ideally from a Business School
- You are very comfortable working with numbers: you are an Excel ninja and you are motivated to expand your toolbox further – we also work with Alteryx, Tableau and SQL Databases
- You might have some experience from a similar role, maybe from a digital agency or with user acquisition for an e-commerce
- You are familiar with data analysis
- Your English is impeccable, particularly in writing
Your personal competencies include:
- You are passionate about games and user behaviour
- You are goal-oriented and possess a make-it-happen attitude
- You are receptive to inputs and you do not hesitate to lend an extra hand to colleagues
- You are curious and know a good opportunity when you see it
- You have a desire to learn and to make an impact
- You prefer sneakers and t-shirt over a suit
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A new position with great opportunity to grow and influence your career development
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and cover letter, using the form below.
Looking forward to hearing from you!