Do you have a passion for bringing art to life through stunning animations? Is cinematic creation and gaming in your blood? Are you looking for a world-class opportunity to show your talent? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is one of the leading mobile and tablet game companies in the world, founded in 2000. We are constantly pushing the boundaries for technical solutions to create fun and successful mobile games and cinematics.
We have always strived to hire the most talented and creative persons in the business, to put us ahead of the competition. Kiloo consists of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is placed in Aarhus, Denmark, and we have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest as well.
Our visual arts studio in Budapest – located in the city center – is currently looking for an Animator to join the cinematics team.
As our Animator you will refer directly to our Lead Artist in Budapest. You will be part of our cinematic and high-end asset studio, where your talent will be put to good use by creating stunning, realistic and cartoony animations of characters, environments, vehicles and other assets.
Your main tasks will be to create animations for marketing trailer work and cinematics, but you will also assist from time to time in creating animations for our games. You will be responsible for all stages in the animation process, including blocking, planning, rigging and finishing. Implementing, troubleshooting and debugging our animation systems will also be part of your tasks. You will have close cooperation with our other animator and the other artists in the team. The right candidate will have great opportunities for personal and professional development.
Finally, you will have close cooperation with our Producer and Lead Artist, and the other artists in the team in pushing the aesthetics boundaries of the cinematic projects.
- You have 2+ years of animation experience from game and/or cinematic production
- You have a strong understanding of classic animation principles, such as staging, squash and stretch, timing, anticipation, follow through, exaggeration, arcs etc.
- You are an experienced user of Maya
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
It is a bonus if:
- You have experience with handheld/mobile devices
- You have a background in art and a bachelor’s degree in Fine Art
- You have some knowledge of layout and cameras
- You have advanced knowledge of Unity
Your personal competences include:
- You are passionate about films and computer games
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where quality is king
- You enjoy working in teams, but you can also work independently
- You keep yourself updated on the newest trends and are eager to continue learning
- You understand the importance of deadlines and work in a structured manner to meet these
- You are positive by nature and enjoy finding the best solutions to challenges
What do we offer?
- An independent area of responsibility with an opportunity to set your mark on the product
- An international and unique organizational culture with experienced and passionate colleagues
- Benefits include: competitive salary, overtime policy, fully paid sick leave, contribution to lunch, fruit, massage, and social events such as Friday breakfast and bar
Where do we go from here?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and submit your CV and application letter, in English, through the link below. Alternatively, you can send your CV and application letter to email@example.com. If you choose to send an e-mail, be sure to include “Animator” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!