SENIOR/LEAD DATA ANALYST
Are you passionate about games and data? Do you have an interest in freemium economics? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures.
We are currently looking for a Senior/Lead Data Analyst to join our team in Aarhus. Lead level would also be considered for this position for the applicant with the right experience.
As our new Senior/Lead Data Analyst, you will be an essential part of our Analytics Department. You will be involved in every stage of the development cycle, working with the game teams to support them with data-driven insights from concept to live ops.
You will create and maintain in-game event libraries in order to collect relevant in-game data; you will develop models for predicting and segmenting players behavior or to forecast revenue of a specific title; you will be running A/B tests and you will work with game designers to improve balancing and the health of our in-game monetization; you will also work with UA managers to provide predictive analytics for the LTV of the titles we are scaling; you will create dashboards to disseminate insights across the company and in general you will strive to provide data-driven recommendations that add value and make our games more fun!
It is essential that you have strong data analysis skills, suited for the highly skewed populations occurring in free-to-play games, and at the same time possess the strategic thinking and mobile industry knowledge that is required to support high-level decisions.
Your input will have a huge impact on our ability to scale products and your findings will need to be clearly communicated and always based on verifiable arguments.
Thus, your ability to communicate and share knowledge to a variety of different audiences is key.
- Love games, and always have!
- Have experience from a relevant position as data scientist, ideally for mobile games
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree, possibly in data science, statistics, economics or anything number-heavy
- Have a passion for data analysis, have a strong background in statistical modeling techniques and some experience in designing experiments
- Own an ever-growing data science toolbox: Excel, SQL, R, Python, machine learning, and you are comfortable expanding to new tools such as Alteryx
- Are an excellent communicator and you enjoy proactively sharing insights
- Are knowledgeable of the game industry, and you naturally keep yourself updated
- Are fluent in English, spoken and written
Bonus points if you are familiar with AWS ecosystem.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An opportunity to influence the future of our titles
- A trusted position in the coolest game company
- An international and unique organizational culture with a lot of social activities and events
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- Assistance with relocation and work visa
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form below. We will evaluate and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
"*" indicates required fields