KILOO IS LOOKING FOR A GAME DEVELOPER
Are you passionate about developing high quality games that players love? Do you enjoy solving challenges of mobile game development?
Then you might be who we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our games have been downloaded billions of times, and our ambition is to create cool, colorful, and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo consists of dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures.
Our decisions are mainly data-driven, and we always seek to get feedback from real players to form our opinions and decisions on how to make the best games possible.
We are currently working on new and exciting casual match 3 puzzle games – we want you to be part of making our new games the best experience for millions of players.
As a Game Developer at Kiloo, you will be working in a dynamic and dedicated game team with experienced colleagues across different professions – you will be responsible for game development in Unity3D.
You will find yourself working closely together with your team on a wide variety of tasks including gameplay, meta-game features, tools, UI functionality, internal systems, SDKs and integration with 3rd party services. As part of the team you will also get to contribute with ideas, scoping game features, and giving input to the development process.
As part of the developer team at Kiloo you will be sharing knowledge with and learning from programmers on other teams. Personal development will be a key part of your work life.
We’re currently working on several game prototypes alongside general tools and game features with the expectation to further expand and soft launch new game titles within the coming months.
- Strong knowledge of the Unity3D game engine and C# programming language.
- You have studied Computer Science with a focus on game development or have experience from the game development industry.
- You have a good understanding of OOP and creating robust and reusable code.
- An eye for visual appeal and a sense of how to make a game feel good in the hands of players.
- You have experience with breaking down problems into concrete solutions, while keeping the team’s goals in mind.
- You have strong spoken and written English skills.
- Experience with developing casual F2P mobile games is a huge plus.
Your personal competences include:
- You love games and you do not shy away from giving input and contributing within a team.
- You thrive in an environment where early ideas are tested fast, and final deliveries require a high level of quality.
- You like to follow and understand the goals of your team and put that into the context of your tasks.
- You are curious by nature and like to stay updated within your craft.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The chance to work in a very dedicated game team.
- An international and unique organizational culture.
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues.
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities.
- Read more about what it is like to work for Kiloo here
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form below. We will evaluate and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!
"*" indicates required fields