- Can I play Subway Surfers?
Being able to play Subway Surfers depends mostly on the hardware of the device you want to use it on. Generally speaking, all devices with over 200 pixel density displays and a decent graphics processor will be able to run the game. Contact us if in doubt.
Subway Surfers can be downloaded completely for free on the App Store, Google Play store, Amazon App Store and Windows Phone store, and offers in-app purchases.
- My game does not run smoothly, what can I do?
Make sure that you do not have a lot of other apps running at the same time as Subway Surfers, since this can have a significant impact on the performance of the game. Airplane Mode can also boost performance.
On Android, you can try clearing the cache (not data).
- My multiplier won’t go past 30! Help!
30 is the highest multiplier in the game; completing mission sets beyond mission 30 awards a Super Mystery Box.
- Should I try reinstalling Subway Surfers to solve issues? Can I sync my game across devices?
You will lose all progress (coins, unlocked boards and characters, keys,…) if you uninstall the game; it is preferable that you contact us before, and see if we can be of assistance.
Subway Surfers is not intended to be synced across devices. You are advised to contact us if you have other questions about syncing or transferring data.
- Can I reset my score?
Yes, but doing so will also reset all progress, meaning you will lose all coins, unlocked boards and characters, keys,… Contact us if you are sure you want to reset your score.
- What should I do about unauthorized purchases? How do I set up password protection?
Contact us indicating the device you use and we will guide you further.
- I cannot download or update the game!
On iOS, you might have parental control turned on, and will have to disable it. Go to Settings > General > Tap Restrictions > Turn off restrictions on Subway Surfers.
On Android, this is most likely an issue with Google Play. Go to Settings > Apps > Google Play > Clear Cache.
You can find it here.
- Google Play says my "device is not compatible" - What to do?
Try the following:
• Updating all Google apps
• Updating app using “Update all” button from Play Store
• Updating app from browser on desktop
• Clear cache of Google Play Store
• Clear data of Google Play Store
• Removing and adding Google account from device
• Updating app from browser, not Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiloo.subwaysurf&hl=en
Also, try turning your device off/on!
NOTE: Do not delete the game, since that will also delete all of your progress and we won’t be able to restore it.