KILOO Tech Software Engineer
Are you a master of ensuring that “behind the scenes” systems work as expected? – Do you enjoy exploring new technologies and plugins? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo is a team of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark, and we also have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest.
We are currently looking for a Tech Software Engineer for our headquarters in Aarhus.
As our new Tech Software Engineer at Kiloo, you will be working in a dynamic and dedicated team, where your technical talent and expertise will be put to good use.
In close collaboration with other developers, you will be responsible for developing and polishing internal systems and tools to be used across multiple game projects. You will strive to ensure that “behind the scenes” systems in our games are solid and work as expected.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for researching new third party SDKs, plugins and native mobile technologies, that are of potential use in our games.
- 2+ years of relevant experience, for example from the game development industry
- You know how to create very modular, robust and reusable code, that is well documented and easy to use by other developers
- Extensive knowledge of the Unity3D game engine and C# is a definite plus
- You love to explore, research and document new technologies and third party systems
- Experience with native iOS and Android development is a plus
- You are attentive to detail and always work to deliver the best quality possible
- You have strong spoken and written English skills
Your personal competences include:
- You love games!
- You are a team player that takes responsibility, and you also enjoy working independently
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where quality is king
What do we offer?
- The chance to work in a dedicated game team
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
Where do we go from here?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Tech Software Engineer” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!