KILOO Senior Producer
Are you an experienced Producer or Project Manager and are you passionate about making games? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colourful and catchy games that are as fun to play as we had making them.
The most important part of our success is the people creating our games, and we are always on the outlook for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo is a team of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark, and we have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest as well.
We are currently looking for a Senior Producer for our office in downtown Copenhagen.
As a Senior Producer you will play an essential role in making high end mobile games across both internal productions and publishing titles. You will manage our team of developers and be responsible for structuring the production process to ensure a good workflow and that our titles are delivered on time and at the highest possible quality level. As a Producer, you have a good understanding of the production process and a natural interest in figures and analysis as an extension of good game design. You will be responsible for managing tasks, projects, keeping deadlines, and facilitating the pipeline between various stakeholders in and around the production and publishing team. Therefore, you are a natural communicator, expressing your views in a constructive manner. You know how to create a good work environment within the team and how to inspire people to deliver their best.
You will be part of Kiloo’s team of Producers working together on delivering high quality free-to-play mobile games. You will also have a close cooperation with the rest of the organisation, including our, QA, Communications, Backend and Analytics team. You will be the primary contact person between our team in Copenhagen and our headquarters in Aarhus, and therefore you can expect some traveling.
- You have several years of experience from a previous position as a Producer, Publishing or Project Manager within the Game Industry
- You have a keen interest in game production and you are familiar with the processes and pipelines
- You have solid experience with project management and milestone planning
- Your approach to your work is highly structured and you have a keen eye for detail
- You are good at keeping an overview of complex projects and you can keep a cool head in hectic situations
- Strong spoken and written English skills are essential
- Experience with free-to-play game design/marketing or mobile game production is a bonus
Your personal competences include:
- You are a gamer by heart!
- You are a team player who is focused on the team’s well-being and performance
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where quality is king, but timing is important
- You work independently, but you do not hesitate to ask for help
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A great opportunity to grow and influence your career development
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and cover letter using the form below. Alternatively, you can send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Senior Producer” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!