KILOO Graphical Marketing Assistant
Are you passionate about visual marketing on online platforms? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make.
The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo is a team of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark, and we also have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest.
We are currently looking for a Graphical Marketing Assistant for our headquarters in Aarhus.
As our new Graphical Marketing Assistant you will be part of our Game Services team, servicing Kiloo with graphics materials, visual communication and general artwork. Your main responsibility will be to create marketing and promotional materials for our growing games portfolio, with a primary focus on online platforms, in particular Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, referring directly to our Lead Graphic Designer in the process. As such your primary tasks will be to work with our game teams to develop graphics material, screenshots, and promotional content for external online platforms, to ensure a clear and consistent direction in line with other marketing activities as well as the game vision. You will make sure to adhere to the current aesthetic styles of our games, but you will simultaneously show initiative to deliver messages in a catchy and eye-grabbing manner.
- You might be a recent graduate in Multimedia Design, Digital Marketing etc., but you might also have experience from a junior position at an advertising bureau or similar
- You have experience with Photoshop and InDesign
- You love to communicate in visuals and have a keen eye for delivering consistent marketing messages
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
Your personal competences include:
- You strive to deliver the best product possible, while always delivering on time
- You work independently, but you don’t hesitate to ask for help if needed
- You are service-minded and understand the importance of cooperation with other specialists
- You thrive in a dynamic environment with a lot of activities
What do we offer?
- A new position with great opportunity to grow and influence your career development
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and a lot of social activities
Where do we go from here?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV, a cover letter and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Graphical Marketing Assistant” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!