KILOO Community Coordinator
Are you passionate about video editing and communicating via social media? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make.
The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo is a team of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark, and we also have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest.
We are currently looking for an experienced Community Coordinator for our headquarters in Aarhus.
As our new Community Coordinator, you will play an important part in our Community team. The Community team manages the communication with our fan base as well as supports and promotes our games on social media. As part of this team, one of your key responsibilities will be to compile and edit videos including: App Store preview trailers, live streams and gameplay videos. You will also support our fan community by responding to emails, social media messages and reviews on the App Store. You will be referring to the Team Manager for Game Services.
- You have experience from the mobile game industry, an advertising agency or communications department where the focus was on social media
- You have experience engaging with online users and communicating professionally in English
- You have experience with Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Premier, Avid Editing Suite and/or Final Cut Pro
- You are a strong written communicator whom can maintain a positive and constructive tone
- It is a bonus if you have experience working with games for mobile or PC
- It is a bonus if you have knowledge of Unity in relation to recording videos directly from game builds
- It is a bonus if you have experience with Audio Design XP
What do we offer?
- A great opportunity to grow and influence your career development
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
Where do we go from here?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Community Coordinator” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!