KILOO Associate Producer
Do you have experience with project management, and are you passionate about making world class games? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo is a team of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark, and we also have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest.
We are currently looking for an Associate Producer for our headquarters in Aarhus.
As our new Associate Producer you will play an essential role in making cool and creative games. Your key task will be project management, and as such you will be responsible for managing tasks, keeping deadlines, and facilitating communication between various stakeholders, internally and externally. You will be part of the Producer Team, and you will have a close cooperation with the rest of the organisation, including our QA, Communications, Backend and Analytics team, to ensure a high quality product.
- You have a keen interest in game production and you are familiar with the industry
- You have experience with project management, either from your degree or a junior position
- Your approach to your work is highly structured and you have a keen eye for detail
- You are good at keeping an overview of complex projects and prioritising tasks properly, and you can keep a cool head in hectic situations
- Experience with QA is a bonus
- Strong spoken and written English skills are essential
Your personal competences include:
- You are a gamer by heart!
- You are a team player who is focused on the team’s well-being and performance
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where quality is king, but timing is important
- You work independently, but you do not hesitate to ask for help
- You are proactive and a skilled communicator
What do we offer?
- A new position within the company with a great opportunity to grow and influence your career
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
Where do we go from here?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and submit your CV and application letter using the form below. Alternatively, you can send your CV and application letter to email@example.com. If you choose to send an e-mail, be sure to include “Associate Producer” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!