KILOO Community Coordinator
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you passionate about communication? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make.
The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo is a team of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark, and we also have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest.
We are currently looking for an Associate Community Coordinator for our headquarters in Aarhus.
As our new Associate Community Coordinator, you will play an important part in our Community team. The Community team manages the communication with our fan base as well as supports and promotes our games on social media. As part of this team, your will be the link between our fan base and our production teams, prioritizing issues and conveying them to our QA team. Your key responsibility will be customer support, answering 200+ daily e-mails, ranging from guiding our fans to handling technical issues. You will also support our fan community by responding to social media messages and reviews on the App Store. When needed, you will also be our go-to person to write App Store descriptions and in game texts. You will be referring to the Team Manager for Game Services.
- You love games!
- You have a good attitude, are professional and enjoy helping others
- You have experience engaging with online users and communicating professionally
- You work well independently analyzing and executing on complex customer service issues
- You maintain a positive and constructive tone in your written communication
- You have strong grammatical, spelling, and typing skills, in English
- It is a bonus if you have experience with web-based help desk systems eg. HelpScout
- It is a bonus if you have experience with support for games for mobile or PC and have knowledge of troubleshooting terminology for mobiles
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A great opportunity to grow and influence your career development
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form on our website. Alternatively, you can send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Associate Community Coordinator” in the subject line of your e-mail, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!